TEACHER: MICHELE LYMAN
Feeling anxious is so much part of our daily lives that we almost forget how limiting it can be.
If you were unable to attend the first two offerings of this class, please join Michele for this opportunity to learn and practice yoga and Ayurveda techniques to help you calm in times of stress and anxiety.
In this class you will:
- Learn how the time of day, season and your time of life might impact your emotional state
- Begin to recognize and identify when you are being swept away with worry and fear
- Learn yoga postures, breathing exercises, and mindfulness techniques to use in moments of stress and anxiety
- Discover well-being and peace of mind
- Reduced physical pain
- Focus your mind on the present moment
- Feel more balanced and grounded
- Find compassion to accept yourself, without judgment
- Integrate these tools into your daily life
In Michele's words, "As someone who has been in your shoes, I know how difficult it is to ask for help when you feel out of control. Yoga has taught me how to accept myself no matter what, and I know it can do the same for you."