TEACHER: LEE ALBERT
COST: $90 if paid by Sept 1, $110 thereafter.
Lecture only (1– 3 p.m.) $50 by Sept 1, $60 thereafter.
- Do you suffer from chronic or occasional headaches, neck and shoulder pain, low back pain or knee pain?
- Have you been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, tennis or golfer’s elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, TMJ, plantar fasciitis, thoracic outlet syndrome or sciatica?
- Would you like to reduce or eliminate your neuromuscular pain without surgery or drugs?
Is there an effective way to deal with pain through yoga?
There sure is!
- Recognize muscle imbalances that may cause pain
- Practice specific postures to correct imbalances
- Identify habits that can aggravate your condition
- Learn what to stretch and what to strengthen
- Take your practice to a new level
Part lecture and part yoga practice, the postures in this class are suitable for all levels. Registration includes training manual.
Location: Our Savior’s Lutheran Church 319 Granby Rd, South Hadley
Lee Albert, NMT is a national presenter and highly popular Neuromuscular Therapist and yoga instructor at the world renowned Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in Lenox, MA. Dedicated to helping people help themselves, Lee created, practices and teaches Integrated Positional Therapy (IPT) protocols to reduce and often eliminate chronic pain. He is the author of Live Pain Free without Drugs or Surgery and Yoga for Pain Relief: A New Approach to an Ancient Practice, which won the GOLD award for best book for 2018 in the Health/Fitness category from the Independent Book Publishers!