TEACHERS: Brian Thayer, CranioSacral Therapist
Heather Hodnicki, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Michele Lyman, Yoga Teacher
COST/WORKSHOP: $60 (EARLYBIRD: $50 BEFORE 8/19)
Brian Thayer, CranioSacral Therapist, Heather Hodnicki, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Michele Lyman, Yoga Teacher are coming together for this special workshop to teach you how to ease the chronic pain of Fibromyalgia.
If you suffer from Fibromyalgia, you know far too well the debilitating symptoms of this long-term and chronic disorder that include musculoskeletal pain, sleep disturbances, sensory issues and forgetfulness or lack of concentration. The exact root cause of Fibromyalgia is largely unknown and there is no cure. However, there are ways to reduce symptoms and retain normal movement of the body so you can live a more balanced and happier life.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The science behind the Fascial System and how it is impacted by Fibromyalgia
- Foods to avoid and foods to eat in order to reduce inflammation in the body
- A meditation that redirects your focus away from pain
- Movements to stretch the body and loosen tight muscles
- Techniques for reducing stress and calming the mind
Space is limited - please reserve your spot today!