TEACHER: Morgan Lea
Connection classes put into practice human connection, body movement, intentional listening, and focused discussion to slow down and fully capture what it means to live in the moment.
This is a guided, interactive group where you can learn how to build more confidence in social situations. Learn how to establish boundaries, listen, and feel more comfortable in your own skin.
Who Comes to Connection Classes? The simple answer is everyone! But especially if you:
- want to relax social anxiety
- feel socially isolated
- feel uncomfortable with small talk
- dread parties, meeting, dates
- struggle to connect with others
- feel awkward & get very self conscious
- get stuck in your head
- need help meeting people