Teacher: Kendra Renzoni
The standing poses are all about our foundation:
- Quads and hamies
- Inner groins
- IT Bands
- Low belly core
- Low back core
We are going to take a look at each area, mobilize it, strengthen it, stretch it, and use the standing poses to integrate it! The standing poses are an excellent tool for learning how to use our feet, legs, hips, and pelvis to set up a spine that HUMS in it's alignment!
A spine that:
- Effortlessly carries the lungs around with these big mountain sky breaths
- Supports an open chest...the kind that allows the heart to sit there like a Massachusetts sunset over farm fields
- Holds and helps relax the belly and intestines, cooing, them to take a really excellent poop - a real clean slate that leads to a fresh start
- Enables a full view... like the kind of head turning, free and easy neck we always dream about
- Sets up a situation for arms that are in love with their mobile strong shoulders
We will not focus so much on the spine, we are going to be sooo deep into our hips. BUT we will see how adjustments to our foundation affect the spine. This will be a fun, inspiring, and insightful afternoon!