Teachers: Heather Monson & Michele Lyman
Cost: $40 (15% discount for members)
Are you suffering from the discomforts of pregnancy such as nausea, swelling, insomnia, hip pain, back pain and sciatica?
Are you looking to relieve some of the anxious thoughts about motherhood and discover techniques to help calm your busy mind?
Join Michele Lyman and Heather Monson for this Yoga for Pregnancy Workshop to help relieve some of your pain and discomfort.
This workshop will give you specific information on yoga postures, breath exercises and relaxation techniques for each trimester and tips for getting back to your practice postnatal. A wonderful way to connect with other mothers-to-be, this workshop is appropriate for both new and experienced students.
Some of the benefits of prenatal yoga include:
- Improved sleep patterns
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Decreased nausea and shortness of breath
- Decreased headaches
- Decreased low back pain
- Improved balance and circulation
- Increased strength, flexibility and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
- Research studies have shown that yoga during pregnancy may assist with labor and delivery and also helps relieve anxiety and depression postpartum.