New Student FAQs
It’s your first time at Serenity Yoga, and you fear you’ll be out of place. Don’t worry!
Glance through these tips to help ease your mind and prepare you for an awesome yoga experience!
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class to settle in
- Wear clean, comfortable clothes you can move in
- Bring your own yoga mat or borrow one of ours
- Bring a water bottle - filtered water is available
- Remove shoes before entering the studio
- Remove socks before beginning movement
- Turn off cell phone
- Restrooms are available for use at the studio
- Let your teacher know of any injuries or concerns you may have prior to class
- Unless otherwise noted, all classes on our drop-in schedule are ongoing. That means there is no need to pre-register.
- However, if you’d like to reserve your spot, feel free to sign-up for class in advance using the Serenity Yoga App. (maybe add a link here to get the app)
- Beginner students are encouraged to take the gentle, beginner, slow flow or mixed/all levels drop-in classes