The Magic Shop: Spring Series Level 2/3
teacher: kendra Renzoni
cost: $198/series (Early bird $176 by march 19th)
april 9th - june 25th
This course is designed to take intermediate level students towards a level 3 practice! We will begin to work with more advanced postures within longer sequences that include headstand, handstand, shoulder stand, backbends, bindings and arm balances. These classes are for more seasoned yoga students that are comfortable with inversions. Students will develop strength and refinement in all asanas.
WE WILL DO THIS THROUGH:
- Workshop Style Breaking-It-Down / Step-By-Step Supportive work
- Therapeutics to increase mobility, range of motion, and release restrictions
- Focused work on Standing Poses, Forward Bends, Back-Bends, Inversions, Twists, & Arm Balances
- Repetition to integrate what we have learned and witness growth
- Yoga philosophy, music and poetry as a tool for working with thoughts and learning self inquiry, as physical and emotional openings begin to occur.
- Hips (opening and strengthening)
- Hamstrings (opening and strengthening)
- Spinal Mobility
- Releasing muscle tension in the back
- Chest Opening
- Shoulders (increasing range of motion & strengthening)
- Neck & Jaw Releasing
- Breath work
This is safe and courageous work about building bridges between a level 2 and a level 3 practice. Ultimately it is not about the poses, but more about the magic of transforming pain into freedom and our challenges into our strengths.